Thread: Chris Paul 2013
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 05:01 PM   #14
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Chris Paul 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
I've said it once and I'll say it again, If we traded Chandler for Jordan, I'd be just fine with it. He's younger, more athletic, a better shot blocker and if I'm not mistaken, slightly cheaper. I wouldnt bat an eye.
Tyson is still clearly a better player. Also we're way over the cap so a difference of a few millions doesn't have any effect. We still wouldn't have cap space.

Tyson might be overrated in general but here (Knicks board) he's being underrated.

Tyson missed 4 games in the 2011-12 season. Knicks allowed 119 points to Milwaukee, 118 to San Antonio, 112 to Atlanta and 84 to Charlotte in those 4 games. That's an average of 108.3 points allowed. Knicks average for the season: 94.7 (would have been even lower if those 4 games weren't included).

Last edited by Clutch : 09-03-2012 at 05:09 PM.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote