View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 10:51 PM   #1199
TheSilentKiller
NBA Superstar

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknapalm
maybe rudolph. i like luck too much to drop him. he might even outplay romo eventually. man, i'm still salty over that romo pick though. he was probably going to be there two rounds later

anyway, i feel like this is a bit more of a high risk/high reward team, especially when it comes to the wideouts
Yeah Romo getting autodrafted in the third was a big kick in the balls.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote