View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 05:45 PM   #13
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Texans Fans Brawl In Rafters Of Reliant Stadium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
My nephews throw harder punches then I saw in that 'brawl' .. bunch of fatso's giving half effort
I went to one Eagle game like 10 years ago and kept my jacket closed the whole time (with my Giant jersey) because all around me like 30 minutes before the game one of the best brawls i have ever seen broke out between two groups of Eagle fans just yelling at each other for some reason. It was brutal. I was ducking and dodging.

You Eagle fans worry me.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote