View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 06:20 PM   #15
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Texans Fans Brawl In Rafters Of Reliant Stadium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
Most fans arent like the drunk bozos at the game. The trouble comes mostly from fans that are sh*tty drunk and can't fight in the state their in.. they just think they're tough.. Alot like the fools in that video

Only thing I would advise against is wearing Cowboys gear, or Giants gear.. It will draw the loudmouths..
Yeah, i know you aren't all like that. (I actually have an Eagle fan friend among the 10,000 cowboy fans that seem to make NY home). But that place the scary people were scarier than at the Giants games. (Giants fans are relatively well behaved, older crowd.)

There are good and bad fans everywhere, i was at a Yankee game in box seats where the crowd was changing racist things at Irabu in unison (with a Japanese girl, really fun day). The sad things is the dumbass racists were chanting anti chiniese things.

Last edited by niko : 09-04-2012 at 06:22 PM.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote