View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 07:04 PM   #16
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Texans Fans Brawl In Rafters Of Reliant Stadium

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Yeah, i know you aren't all like that. (I actually have an Eagle fan friend among the 10,000 cowboy fans that seem to make NY home). But that place the scary people were scarier than at the Giants games. (Giants fans are relatively well behaved, older crowd.)

There are good and bad fans everywhere, i was at a Yankee game in box seats where the crowd was changing racist things at Irabu in unison (with a Japanese girl, really fun day). The sad things is the dumbass racists were chanting anti chiniese things.

I'm guessing they somewhat resembled the d-bags in this gif who thought they were hot shit after getting away with interfering with a play. Too bad the Yanks lost that game.

kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote