View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 02:34 AM   #3
ROCSteady
Wall*Kobe*Durant*Pau*

ROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: AFC West Preview

thanks for reading my dude! glad you seem to be back, at least in the football capacities. I appreciate u brotha

Fair enough on Willis. True that he's gotten a chance to rest past few seasons but he's still an NFL running back who has taken years of abuse. He did quite well last season but I just feel Tebow took a lot of pressure off running lanes ans gap assignments for the opposing defenses because of his versatility. Peyton's a statue but I suppose it is poss that he will open up the running game diff by completing downfield.
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote