View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 08:03 PM   #148
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Official Starcraft 2 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
hd and painuser back

this guy right here is smart.

also, I gotta say that Rain is the best KeSPA player right now...advanced to the gsl code s ro16 and starleague ro8.

really excited to see the Code A prelims results and the code a results overall. this kespa/esf rivalry gon b gud.

I was just watching them and then during the first match all of a sudden the stream started the countdown for a different match or maybe the same one starting over again.. Not sure.. and now it just cycled to another count down.. I am disappoint.
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote