Thread: Final Roster
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 12:52 AM   #52
tamaraw08
Decent college freshman

tamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Final Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
DK's Final Roster

PG: Nash | Blake | Duhon | Morris
SG: Bryant | Meeks | Goudelock
SF: Peace | Ebanks
PF: Gasol | Jamison | Clark |Kmart
C: Howard | Hill

I would actually prefer to see Blake traded.....but oh well.

Kobe backed up by Meeks and G-lock

Peace backed up by Ebanks gives both the proper minutes.....time to develop Ebanks

Gasol can also be used to spell minutes for Howard. I added Kmart to handle physical matchups in case Pau and Jamison are playing soft, or to just lock teams down with Duhon/Kobe/Metta/Kmart/Howard lineup at times when needed.

Howard/Hill + Gasol perfect at the C......better than any 2-3 center rotation in the league.

Let's win this Lakers!!!!!!

I am aware that there are some important things that Blake doesn't do well like penetrating etc but the guy has a remarkable CAREER 3 pt FG% ave of 41% in the playoffs
For the winner take all game 7 vs Denver last playoffs, Steve hit a crucial 5 of 6 3pt shots and the game was awfully close, I think Kobe "only scored" 19 pts
Just a little sample of player's playoff career ave from the 3pt line
Tony Parker- 29%
Westbrook- 29 %
Mo Williams, 34%
Kobe Bryant, 33%.
With creative players like Nash, Kobe and pretty good post players like Howard and Pau who will command double teams, I think it's imperative to have accurate shooters in the team.
tamaraw08 is offline   Reply With Quote