View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 09:22 AM   #33
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Post your shooting form in .gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by kNIOKAS
Nice, seems like a quick jumper. I wish I had more of that smooth single motion. Although it looks like you're shooting from the center of your forehead, you might want it more to the right.

Anyway, CelticsGarlic stole the show with his court and Rake with dunks. Wee need more posters... I like how nobody commented on my J but liked CelticsGarlic. It's cool.

Not with his skills?
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote