View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 10:33 AM   #4
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Thai Insurance Commercials (Come here to cry)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlonzoGOAT
Lol the first one harpooned my heart into a wall when I first saw it I was so depressed. And some of these might get you good since they're based on a dad/daughter relationship
Oh, i'm not watching too many. That was rough. I thought this was a joke thread and you were being sarcastic. OH NO YOU WERE NOT.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote