View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 12:23 PM   #30
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Resident Evil 6 Announced.

Quote:
Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22

According to amazon, you get RE6 and digital copies of RE1-RE5. Thatís $15 a game. Thatís a really good deal. I would prefer discs though. Iíve played all the first 5 games and theyíre great.

My preorder is for that. I already own digital copies of 1 and 2.

I'd prefer discs too. I don't need five games chewing up space on my hard drive.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote