View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 12:48 PM   #36
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Post your shooting form in .gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by kNIOKAS
You need harder handles. From the looks, these may not fare well underpressure. I know, because mine's the same. You seem quick and that's nice. Jumper's fine but I think you should square shoulders more.

Fading comes from releasing the ball above the head rather than forehead, that's how you compensate the momentum from the whole body IMO. It's good, but it's bad also. Shooting a set shot one must lean towards the basket and direct the motion towards it with one's whole body. Must jump a tini bit towards it also. All goes into shooting right to the basket, whole body must be directed towards the rim. Anyway, it's not as easy to develop.

Sometimes I start struggling with the 3 so bad, I then make a conscious decision to use legs more and just jump towards basket. Gain efficiency instantly. But for me it's not yet a habit, and that's poor. Also, I'd like bring ball up faster and maybe less above head, more forehead. Simplier motion, quicker, less fadeaway...

Nice analysis and shooting part. Must agree with it. And yes my handles are weak.All I know is some fancy crossovers one will never use...
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote