View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 02:49 PM   #951
Anti Hero
Banned

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official Comic Book Match-up VI

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderfan19
I don't know why it was a weird link but that's a link to Plutonian learning intangibility. There are only 3 people in this whole draft who can legitimately be argued to beat him(not counting the prep magic people) surfer, despero and onslaught(and maybe helspont but I have him) when he figured out his powers at the end of the series he became basically a better version of the sentry

So, is he capable of doing it but doesn't do it/doesn't do it often? I feel like there are a few characters in this draft that are capable of doing things but don't do them.
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote