View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 04:48 PM   #5
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Saint Players win on Appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
GOOD. They didn't deserve it. note: I think they did the bounty thing, but i also don't see what choice they have. Was the league telling them to not listen to their coaches? To have a mutiny? To get cut?

For the coaches, i think they can burn but for the players, they got hit way too hard.

Engaging in things you know as a player is wrong is what the NFL was saying.

They dont deserve to be suspended for intentionally trying to hurt someone for money. But if a dude acts up off the field suspension is justified? That makes sense. I dont think the suspensions should be severe like a whole season. But a couple games would have been fair.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote