View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 06:37 PM   #20
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Looking for a used car, between two choices.

I'd look for a cheaper car on craigslist...not sure where you live but here in Texas I can get a good, reliable, running car for 2500 easy without having to do any work on it. And the people on there will sell to you ASAP cause you have cash.

I once drove a car two YEARS due on inspection and registration for a 4 hour drive to get it registered in another county
D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote