View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 07:17 PM   #9
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Saint Players win on Appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipse026
Sweet victory. No proof, no example other than a few rough hits on Favre. I hope Benson sues the shit out of Roger and Espn for the way the covered this mess and the "wiretapping" made up bullshit.

No real shocker that you think they're guilty though but that's not worth arguing anymore
They were guilty of participating, yes. Clearly. But I don't think they really tried to hurt people nor do I think they had a choice.

The best thing in all this is your D is so soft that a pay to injure was impossible to do.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote