View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 05:44 AM   #26
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Shit to do in Orange County on a Friday/Saturday night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
One of my best guy friends was actually met on Craigslist few years ago when I posted a workout buddy ad. Bunch of gay creeps messaged me though so be very careful lol. You cast out a net like that and you make 1 friend for every 50 creeps.

Actually, the guy cast out the net. I was the responder. We didn't end up meeting up though. I just went to some random bar in Anaheim and ended up talking to this one girl for most of the time. She's a 16 (for HIMYM fans).
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote