View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 05:46 AM   #27
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Shit to do in Orange County on a Friday/Saturday night

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniFan
Has anything gayer ever been done on ISH? Seriously meeting dudes on craigslist to hang out? At least try for a chick so you have a 5% chance to get laid.

My goal is to get a wing man to have weekend after weekend. I view it more like the old saying, "Give a man a fish and he eats for a day, teach the man how to fish and he eats pussy." I may have the last part of that quote wrong, but you get the idea.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote