View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 03:14 PM   #152
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Official Starcraft 2 Thread

yonghwa with the all kill last night.

i think hwanni's lineup was questionable. i kind of think it'd be better to start with a more experienced player then put in the guy you want to get some stage exp...fnatic really needs to pick up some more players..

3 zergs in a row was a bad idea, i think.

proleague playoffs day 2 are today.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote