View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 03:22 PM   #30
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Shit to do in Orange County on a Friday/Saturday night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Syndicate
So I take it you're all good and well now? You are up and about so must be so. For some reason this makes me happy even though I have no idea who you are nor have I even had any sort of conversation with you on this site but reading posts from you, you seem like an alright guy, a goodfella. Cheers brother.

We are all brothers.

Thanks

And yeah, I am probably 95% recovered. Probably going to hit the beaches today for the first time. I'm also now able to do light weight lifting. Going into water and weight lifting were 2 things that I was unable to do and have been looking forward to. I'll probably wait another month or 2 before I do something like basketball where contact may be an issue. Maybe by next week I'll even hit up 6 Flags or Disneyland and see how my body responds to that.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote