View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 03:33 PM   #153
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Official Starcraft 2 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
yonghwa with the all kill last night.

i think hwanni's lineup was questionable. i kind of think it'd be better to start with a more experienced player then put in the guy you want to get some stage exp...fnatic really needs to pick up some more players..

3 zergs in a row was a bad idea, i think.

proleague playoffs day 2 are today.

Where do you watch all this or do you just read about it?
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote