View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 04:09 PM   #158
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Official Starcraft 2 Thread

gomtv subscribe does cost money. it's worth it imo if you dedicate yourself to not spoiling the results and then just watching them the day of. code s and code a are the best players on the planet, and the casting is pretty much the best in the world. i personally don't subscribe though, just because i know i don't think i'd be able to make it worth the sub.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote