View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 02:30 PM   #35
Draz
Fckn prophet bitch

Draz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: is it wrong to chase a girl who has a boyfriend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
In all honesty, this is my real opinion on it.

If a girl is with a guy, and the guy treats her really well, I won't pursue no matter how much I like the girl. Other people have said "if a girl will cheat on her boyfriend, she'll cheat on you too". And that's only half true. If a girl will cheat on a GOOD guy, she'll cheat on another good guy too.

But if a girl is with a guy who treats her like shit, I see no problem trying to pry her away. A lotta girls are with shitty guys because they honestly don't believe they can do any better. But when they're presented with a guy that is willing to treat them right, they're just kinda drawn to him. Yes, they're still cheating, but it's more a matter of them building up the courage and confidence to leave. So again if a girl will cheat on a GOOD guy, she'll cheat on another good guy too. If a girl will cheat on a BAD guy, it could just mean she's looking for appreciation.

Base it more on the other guy than on the girl.

/thread
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote