Thread: Workout Music
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 07:04 PM   #1
BuffaloBill
Go Dawgs!

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Workout Music

I enjoy listening to music while working out/running. I find that I actually perform better when listening to certain artists and songs. Some of my favorite artists to listin to while working out are m83, 2DCC, Passion Pit, MGMT, The Naked and Famous, and other similar artists.

Do you listen to music while working out? If so, what do you listen to?
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote