View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 07:22 AM   #650
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Off-Topic(Anything non-Knicks related) Respectful Of Course!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
The Bills looked downright terrible.

Good to get the win of course, but a better matchup doesn't allow what happened today.

I saw what you did there too.

Fuck the Giants though, they gets no love from me.

I hope they play the Cowboys every week.
Do Giants fans hate the Jets and vice versa ? After all they are from the same city. No white text,I really want to know that.
Clutch is online now   Reply With Quote