View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 07:48 AM   #5266
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Mag1, do you kiss people on the cheeks to greet? I watched Vlade Divac espn special and all those dudes did was greet each other by kissing upon the cheek. You look like one of his sons. Just curious.

-"I will now find ways to blow up each FF owner who voted for me to drop Olgetree from FF. You f*ck me? I f*ck you harder!"

GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote