View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 12:28 PM   #657
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Off-Topic(Anything non-Knicks related) Respectful Of Course!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
Looks like all the newer stadiums, where the nosebleed seats make you feel like you're gonna topple over. Seats are too steep. MSG goes back wider. There's never gonna be another MSG. The MECCA!
I might be biased but the MSG is the most beautiful arena in the world to me. I've never been there but just by watching the game on TV you can feel the difference between MSG and some other arenas. It just has a special feeling.

I'm certainly saving some money so I can visit New York and go to a Knicks game. Too bad that plane tickets are so expensive
Well,when I come to NY I hope some of you guys could welcome me and show me the city. I hope it's gonna be knickscity because he's so big and it's easy to feel safe next to him

Last edited by Clutch : 09-10-2012 at 12:30 PM.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote