View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 04:16 PM   #658
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Off-Topic(Anything non-Knicks related) Respectful Of Course!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
I might be biased but the MSG is the most beautiful arena in the world to me. I've never been there but just by watching the game on TV you can feel the difference between MSG and some other arenas. It just has a special feeling.

I'm certainly saving some money so I can visit New York and go to a Knicks game. Too bad that plane tickets are so expensive
Well,when I come to NY I hope some of you guys could welcome me and show me the city. I hope it's gonna be knickscity because he's so big and it's easy to feel safe next to him

But yea, I've been to MSG plenty of times. Everything from Knicks games to Marbury's HS championship game. It's definitely the best arena I've ever been to. The atmosphere, the nostalgia, the seating...everything just is amazing.

I'm actually going to the Barclays at the end of the month to see Jay-Z perform. I'm really just going to see J and what the atmosphere will be like.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote