View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 05:19 PM   #661
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Off-Topic(Anything non-Knicks related) Respectful Of Course!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
So your family is full of Giants but you root for the Jets (pun intended)
I'm pretty much as tall as your daughters.

I still don't know when I'm going to come to NY but I hope it will be soon. Like I said the tickets are very expensive and for a young guy like me it takes a lot of work to get so much money.

It's just nice to know that there are people on this board willing to help their international Knick friends.

Does your 6'4 son love basketball ? I remember you saying how you were going to Melo camp with your 7 year old son so the younger kid probably loves basketball.
Other than my wife, all my kids love basketball, and my little one loved the camp.

But we're more into football, it's Jets Nation to the heart over here!!

My oldest son is a student at St Johns now, and taking up Television and Film.

He does frequent the gym and is considering a scholarship from the team.

Right now though he is focused on getting all of his courses lined up, and he is excited that the Sigmas want him to join next year, like his dad of course.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote