View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 03:01 AM   #1202
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
You've made that pretty clear.

I'm still glad he's on my team (my other team). Btw, I'm just as concerned about your boy Demarco as I am DMC. Both guys have a history of injuries.
I think DeMarco's odds of going 16 are slim, but not nearly as slim as McFaddens

DeMarco had a whoping 2 targets...McFadden had 200, taking a good shot on each one too

If I had to put money on who would play more games this season, it would DEF be DeMarco
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote