Thread: Fifa 13
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 12:43 PM   #6
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Fifa 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
Tried it. Its awesome, still havent tried second pes demo, so I cant compare, but FIFA impressed the shit out of me. Very fluid and fun.
The thing with PES is it's missing so many licenses that setting up before you play has become a chore. Unless you like it to a degree that FIFA is not an option, it's just not a good option. It frustrates me that FIFA has so many exclusive licenses.

I played last generation on VITA, it was really a great version of FIFA.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote