View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 10:13 PM   #1356
blacknapalm
spider 2 y banana

blacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AboveTheRim.
QB: Stafford
RB1: CJ0k
RB2: Benjarvus Green Ellis
Flex: CJ Spiller
WR1: Julio Jones
WR2: AJ Green
TE: Antonio Gates

Bench: Michael Bush, Mark Ingram, Pierre Thomas, Nate Burleson, Mike Williams, Phillip Rivers

I got offered the trade: Chris Johnson for Brandon Lloyd and Steven Jackson.

I thought CJ was in for a bounce back year, but his 0.4 ypc in week 1 really scared me. I'm highly considering this. What do you think ISH?

CJ's value really couldn't be lower but i do think he's going to end up being a bust. you can probably slide spiller into your RB1 slot for the next month. so if you do the trade, that'd allow you to move jackson or lloyd into your flex. then you can try to trade spiller right before f jax comes back. just something to think about.

better ceiling = CJ
better floor = lloyd/jackson by a good margin
overall = leaning towards lloyd/jackson

CJ might be hard to move after another lackluster week. he's got the chargers next and the chargers did a nice job of containing DMC on the ground

Last edited by blacknapalm : 09-11-2012 at 10:24 PM.
blacknapalm is offline   Reply With Quote