View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 10:30 PM   #1361
TheSilentKiller
3-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan1357
I don't know if I'd go so far as insulting

I guess I just have concerns about how consistent Thomas' production will be, most of what I have read has everyone marking down Decker as the favorite to get most targets. I can see Thomas being hit or miss each week depending on if he gets that one big play. I'll probably pass though because as you said Tate does have some value even if it may not necessarily pan out.
I think Thomas will emerge as Peyton's number one guy. Right now he is a big play guy, but that bang or bust is going to turn into all bang pretty soon.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote