View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 11:09 PM   #1362
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan1357
I don't know if I'd go so far as insulting

I guess I just have concerns about how consistent Thomas' production will be, most of what I have read has everyone marking down Decker as the favorite to get most targets. I can see Thomas being hit or miss each week depending on if he gets that one big play. I'll probably pass though because as you said Tate does have some value even if it may not necessarily pan out.
I personally prefer the Steve Smith side. He's is a proven commodity and being slept on because he's well, been slept on his entire career. He finished as a top 6 WR last year and I see nothing to suggest he won't this year as well. While Thomas is a great talent and has an awesome QB throwing to him I still don't see him offering the consistency that Steve Smith does. Tate is worth more to the Tate owner then to anyone else. He's a nice flex vs soft match ups but that's where the buck stops.
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote