View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 01:53 AM   #1
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Even if the Bulls aren't a contender it will still be interesting at least...

I'll be happy seeing Hinrich back in a Bulls jersey. I always liked him. I'll miss Korver and Brewer and Asik though. Boozer needs to really have a huge season. He'll pretty much be the best player on the team without Rose. Is Deng still even having his wrist surgery? Those two need to carry the team while Rose is out.

I'm not expecting this team to win a championship this season so I was disappointed for a while but I'll still watch. I hope the Bulls can pull off something huge for when Rose returns. Rose needs at least one more superstar player to play with for the Bulls to be a legit contender still when he comes back.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote