View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 11:39 AM   #1066
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Week 1 Discussion and Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers Dad
Did the Skins D play well week 1? Obviously well enough to win but you liked what you saw?

I really liked what I saw in the first half. LBs played well in coverage and the secondary, which is our weakest unit right now, played very competently. They had Brees' completion percentage pretty low and got after it but he's Drew Brees ya know? Quick release and his accuracy saved that offense.

We kinda let up in the second half but that's typical of the Skins defense in the second half. Always make it hard on themselves. Guess I can't complain cuz we got the win and we lost another safety for extended time (that's 3).

Watching Kerrigan and Orakpo is a pleasure tho

Last edited by ROCSteady : 09-12-2012 at 11:45 AM.
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote