View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 11:44 AM   #1068
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Week 1 Discussion and Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers Dad
With the Rams oline being in disarray and the Skins playing as well as they did, I'm strongly considering using their D this weekend in a lot of my fantasy leagues. I think they should really be able to get after Bradford and STLs WRs/TEs are downright putrid.

I'd say that's a good bet. Like I mentioned our secondary isn't exactly full of worldbeaters but STL receivers do not scare me AT ALL.

Sometimes that's not a good thing tho...

The front seven will def show up tho. Bradford better get rid of the ball fast and make pre-snap reads to a T to give STL a chance IMHO
ROCSteady is online now   Reply With Quote