Thread: Depth Chart
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 03:27 PM   #1
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Depth Chart

As the 14th and 15th spots look to be secured, how do you think our lineup will look? Who will ride the bench? Who will earn more PT?

My prediction:
PG: Deron Williams/C.J. Watson/Tyshawn Taylor
SG: Joe Johnson/MarShon Brooks/Jerry Stackhouse
SF: Gerald Wallace/Josh Childress/Jerry Stackhouse
PF: Kris Humphries/Mirza Teletovic/Andray Blatche/Toko Shengelia
C: Brook Lopez/Reggie Evans?/Andray Blatche?

I still think we have a huge problem at the Center position. Brook's foot concerns me as we've all seen big men that have had foot injuries that were recurring throughout there careers (Big Z, Yao). God forbid he goes down, I don't like how we don't have a legit backup center. Reggie Evans is a great rebounder but he is 6'8". I wish we could have had Sheldon back.

Also I really want to see Tyshawn Taylor play but because of Avery's reputation with rookies, I won't be surprised to see him sent to the D-League sometime this season. Hopefully he is patient and waits for his chance.

There might be some surprises at the 4 spot because of all the forwards we have. I'm really excited to see how Tele transitions to the NBA. Maybe he could even take a few minutes from Hump because of his prolific scoring ability.

That being said, I really do like how deep this team has turned out to be. Besides the center position, we have solid backups to every position. Just makes me more excited for the upcoming season!

Last edited by MTing : 09-12-2012 at 04:10 PM.
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote