View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 01:56 AM   #29
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: New stats on Carmelo Anthony, Amar’e Stoudemire could unlock Knicks’ offense

chris bosh on knicks:

"I just wanna say -- the freakin' Knicks, man. I think they're going to be a good team," Bosh said. "Nobody's really talking about them, and I don't like it. They're flying under the radar right now. I think the Knicks are gonna be a very good team."