View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 03:42 PM   #1851
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: official comic book thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
You're stealing my quotations!

it would lose its appeal if i quoted you ;p

and i dont know if this belongs here, but i watched that 90s silver surfer animated show. it was cool because there were a lot of cosmic characters but norrin rad was such a whiny b1tch i wanted him dead in that series

Last edited by magic chiongson : 09-14-2012 at 03:45 PM.
magic chiongson is offline   Reply With Quote