Thread: Depth Chart
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 06:35 PM   #3
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Depth Chart

nice post. reperated. the only thing i'm waiting for is for the good ol' monkey to throw his good ol' monkey wrench into the equation such that half of our starting line up goes down for three months' time each. seems to be a nets' tradition, you know.

good point about the feet- i have absolutely NO idea how zydrunas came back from like half a dozen foot surgeries and pin insertions to play for so long. i would have been scared just to walk around with that, and he's out there running up and down the court leaning 300 pounds on those puppies with every step. amazing.

so is biatche any good as a C?
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote