View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 03:19 AM   #1421
blacknapalm
spider 3 y banana

blacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bano114
Well I think Vincent Jackson is doomed this season and giving up Benson is much better then giving up Morris. I also love Ridleys upside and think you can have a legit 1 2 3 RB punch with him morris and Jackson if the season plays out well.

As far as Pettigrew goes, he's your bench TE right? Not a big loss at all.

I like both Malcolm Floyd and Ridley this year and hate Jackson and dont think Benson will be consistent enough this year.

Do some research with strength of schedule especially around the last 4 weeks and if the match-ups are in your favor...go for it.

Damn the guy I'm trading with came to his senses.

Might have to do

Brady
Turner
Bennet

for

Ryan
McCoy
Cook

instead.....still a no brainer right?

do it. you get the most valuable player out of the deal. not sure why this guy is so enamored by brady that he's willing to give up mccoy. pats fan? rodgers i can understand but brady? unless he duplicates his 4500+ yard, 50 TD season, shady mccoy will finish ahead of him.

yes, reid feeding mccoy is a concern but he'll still get his. ryan might not finish too far behind brady or hell, might even finish ahead of him. if everyone stays healthy, it's hard for me to see how you lose out on this. you get the best player. you take a small step back in QB at worst.
blacknapalm is offline   Reply With Quote