View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 05:06 AM   #3
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Has my jump shot form improved, and any critiques on my new form or dribbling?

As, kNIOKAS, the shooting coach, said, the way you bring the ball up is very bad, it just takes too much time and, its too obvious. I expect you dont shoot the same during games, cause everything changes when you play reall ball : elevation, quickness etc. So the first thing I would work on is getting the ball up.
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote