View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 08:39 AM   #6
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Has my jump shot form improved, and any critiques on my new form or dribbling?

^ well I wouldn't be that radical. I think it's time to repeat my second point, or, rather, to re-tell the experiment that was carried out some day in the past:
One amateur was taught to play golf by a professional. In a session, he was told how to hold a hand, how to prepare for a swing, etc. In every each try he did wrong, he was corrected and told what he's doing "wrong".
The second amateur was taught by a psychologist (IIRC). He was told to relax, get comfortable, come to terms with the golf stick, and just try hitting the goddamn target.
After the practise, the amateurs went head to head, and the second one outperformed the first one easily. Because focusing to put the ball into the basket beats focusing shoot the ball "correctly" everyday. Simple.

Don't be discouraged by the criticism, just go around looking at the others shooting, try identify the critical aspects and go work them out yourself.
kNIOKAS is offline   Reply With Quote