Thread: Depth Chart
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 01:55 PM   #7
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Depth Chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
sean, t-will, CDR... i really hope that at some point any or all of them 'gets it' and can return to the NBA and be productive. it's mind-blowing to me how these guys can all possess such astonishing athleticism and yet be so horrible at doing the basic things that the rest of us have to deal with every day.

i mean, for them, millions and millions of dollars are hanging in the balance... for us... we get to hang on to our jobs another day. i mean, as i was reading through the latter half of sean's pro career just now i kept thinking to myself "and THEN he finally got it together and became a reliable player, right? no?? okay, but with his next stop, THEN he finally got it together, right? okay, how about his next stop...?"

check it out:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sean_Wi...8basketball%29

unbelievable... waived yet again only two weeks ago for who knows what silliness.

Me too. I was a huge fan of CDR coming out of college. When he dropped to us I thought how can such a prolific scorer in college get passed up till the 40th pick. The rumor was he refused to work out with some of the teams (God knows why). Now its 2012 and hes out of the NBA and no one is questioning why.

Its just astounding to think that if they played there cards right they'd probably be on a team with important roles right now.
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote