View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 12:52 AM   #14
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Charles Barkley: Overpowers Porter and the Blazers (47 points, 1995 Playoffs)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shep
i thought this was past him prime barkley so it doesn't count?

only if duncan, malone, garnett, pettit, hayes, and nowitzki were never born.

To be honest, his aggressiveness and tenacity alone will win battles against most of the players you mentioned.

Chuck is the type of player that can't be classified in the same way that Bron can't. He's NOT supposed to do the things he does, yet his career and stats are amongst the best all time.

I'm not sure what the stats aren, but I think Round Mound can post an entire wall full of match ups vs some of the people you mentioned, and he beats them.
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote