View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 12:22 PM   #50
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012/2013 UEFA Champions League Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
ummm what?

and i was thinking juve beating chelsea too, but i dont know at stamford bridge will be tough... that one can go either way... juve at home should beat chelsea though

I mean, it will probably end like 3-0, no way they will score 6 goals. The only time I remember in CL they scored more than 5 was against Leverkusen.

Well, I still think chelsea's bad defense and avarage offense wont cut against Juves great ball movement with good FW's and strict defense(when they really try hard).
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote