Thread: Wnba
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 02:27 AM   #145
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Wnba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
Okay. If we draft say.. Winterfell in my version you could also draft Tywin Lannister. I'm guessing in your version the lands and people stay together i.e. Ned, The North. Tywin, The Westerlands etc..
Well it depends if we wanna keep it strictly scenario based or make it a bit more flexible. That said, I predicted such thing that is why Phase I is about plotting future moves. Imagine you draft Jon and the Vale and I do the Reach then during Phase I we exchange ravens and one of us joins the others' cause leading to a bigass surprise come Phase II.
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote