View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 12:47 PM   #6
StateOfMind12
Banned

StateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Week 3 Discussion and Game Thread

Denver-Houston should be a toss up. The Broncos have home field advantage and are good at defending the run but the Texans have the best pass defense in the league so far and they had a dominant pass defense last season too.

I'm really curious to see how Peyton does. It wouldn't surprise me if he continues his nightmare from last night against the Falcons but it wouldn't surprise me if he comes back and plays like he did in week 1 against the Steelers either.

We shall see.
StateOfMind12 is offline   Reply With Quote