View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 05:45 PM   #39
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: End of NY/Tampa Bay reactions

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorKid117
Twice at Rutgers he forced a fumble during victory formation. Of course it was a tactical decision.

I don't think so, i doubt he thought just because WVU fell for it the Giants would. I think it was a retaliation partially for the late hit earlier in the game on Jackson and a bunch of other things.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote